Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Year's Eve

So early this morning I posted my OOTD from Christmas Eve and now I'm going to show off my New Year's Eve OOTN. I'm not going out or any thing I just thought that I could get dressed up for myself (and Ryan Seacrest) for tonight.


My playsuit is from Wetseal, and I just have on random accessories that I had around. Since I'm not going out I'm going to just wear slippers with my ensemble, glamorous. 

Here's my make-up too, while I'm at it. 


For the record I lightly edited my scars because BB-cream can only cover so much. I put a pretty filter on it too. So onlookers have been for warned. 

I felt like if I got really cute and dresses up it would set off my new year on a high note since I usually wake up at like 12PM on NYE and feel crusty for the day, and the rest of the year call it superstition I guess. Maybe it will make a difference! 

Happy new year lovelies!